Our Non Fire Rated Steel Doors are rugged, durable, secure, long lasting and offer great endurance through time. They resist environmental stresses like heat and humidity, easy to maintain and ensure virtually trouble free operation for years and years. What's more remarkable is the degree of design freedom they afford to architects, especially in non-typical situations. These Non Fire Rated Doors are largely appreciated for their sturdy make and durability.
- Foamed-in-place polyurethane core exceeding 35 Kg./Cu.Mt. (2.18 pcf) compressed density, filling the inside of the door.
- 45mm (1 ¾”) thick full flush construction.
- Manufactured from cold rolled steel sheets or from galvanized steel
- Available in 1.0mm (20ga.), 1.2mm (18ga.) and 1.5mm (16ga.).
- Vertical edges are interlocked, hairline seamed (optional).
- 1.5mm (16 ga.) deep end channels at top and bottom of door for lasting integrity.
- Available with a wide range of glass and louver preparations
- Prime painted